Job Title:Business Development Executive, Abuja (2 years Fixed Term Contract)
- Engage NTB clients who are employees of corporate with whom RC has done a deal with an institution either mandate or right to market (primarily CC/CIC / Non-client EB corporate)
- Engage via on-site marketing/ events or appointments
- Ensures that the applications meet the required standard.
- Perform Dectica AOC checks (where applicable) on applications submitted for review.
- Ensure the anomalies / errors / omissions are attended to before submitting the application to Loan Centre for further review / processing.
Connect & explain
- Connect with identified employees of EB corporate (based on opportunities set up by RMs )
- Explain proposition & requirements in full
Sources of leads
- Employee Banking RM
- Existing EB customers
Prepare & set up on site presence
Collect all documents required for account opening and product requirements
Meet, acquires basis need based conversations
- Meet in person (ensure Priority RM joins where required)
- Determine further needs
- Complete sales process for product set up
- Educate and conduct initial set up for online, ATMs, Client Centre, and Branch
- Product/process fulfillment
- Pass on referrals/leads of other products to respective specialists
Polices and Guidelines
- To be familiar and comply with all relevant Group policies and local regulations in relation to all products.
- Ensure that all anti-money laundering / Know Your Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD) guidelines are adhered to.
- Open to new graduates interested in sales,
- Knowledge of Abuja Environs