Job Title: Hardware Engineer
- On the basis of the technical specifications and in consultation with the software engineer, you design machine control systems and the associated electrotechnical schematics, and you compile the parts lists.
- You monitor and (co)define the standard hardware solutions such as cabinet layout, terminal strips and cabling.
- On the basis of planning and calculation, you perform the preparatory electrical work and send it forward.
- Further, you supervise electrical installation throughout the process of cabinet construction, machine wiring and machine testing.
- Dutch HBO (electro-technology), or equivalent
- Experience in machine construction (preferably machine production in series)
- Experience with EPLAN P8 is a plus
- Knowledge of operating systems, sensor technology, CE and EMC
- Ability to work accurately, and good communication skills
- Customer orientation and a high level of contribution and ingenuity
- Good command of Dutch and English
- A challenging position with a global market leader in machine construction
- Abundant opportunity for personal initiative
- A strong corporate product portfolio that has great potential in international markets
- A friendly and professional working environment
- The opportunity to broaden your talents in an international organization
- Ample training opportunities
- Excellent terms of employment and a wonderful traffic-free living and working environment