Job Title: Head of Accounts
- The Head of Accounts is s strategic partner in running the business and play a crucial role in providing relevant financial direction to the Business.
- The Head of Accounts is charged with establishing and maintaining adequate and functional controls in the financial reporting systems of the business.
- Developing and implementing Business Planning and Financial Strategies that will support that overall Strategic focus of the business
- Assessment of the Business Performance against targets at pre -defined periods in the short term as well as against a 5 year plan
- Undertakes financial control and risk management activities that will reduce and eliminate incidence of wastages, budget overruns and cost to serve in an effective manner
- Manage the Working Capital of the Business to ensure that the liquidity targets and a shorter cash conversion cycles are achieved
- Ensure a seamless and real time running of the Financial Reporting processes to aid speed of delivery in providing real time and accurate financial information to Management and other users
- Manage profitably the Company’s Insurance as well as its Tax Affairs with relevant 3rd parties and consultants
- Oversee the activities of the Finance unit of the business as well as take an active role in building and leading a team of competent and high performing professionals in the Finance Unit
- B.Sc in Accounting, Economics or Finance. MBA will be an advantage.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACCA or ACA)
- Over 7 years Relevant Experience in Accounting or Finance Related Roles with the last 2 years in a leadership
- Hands on experience with an ERP and in an ERP Environment is essential. Particularly, knowledge of Microsoft Navision will be an added advantage.
- Passionate about achieving agreed set targets and deadlines
- Demonstrable experience in deployment of Speed & Aggression in achieving goals
- Excellent communication , interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong ethics and high moral standards
- High level strategic and analytical thinking capabilities
- Possesses Shared Mindset
- Ability to create a culture of high performance
- Strong attention to details
25th November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.