Job Title: Health & Safety Officer
- Have at least one year experience as a Health & Safety practitioner
- Have undergone Nigeria Institute of Safety Professional’s training or NEBOSH
- Have First aid and Fire Fighting certifications.
- Be able to find out root cause of incidents/accidents
- Work to agreed standards and procedures
- Possess good written and verbal communications skills
- Be computer literate with good typing skills
- Be able to ensure good safety practices and knowledge of relevant safety legislations.
- Be able to use generic IT applications
- Be able to communicate effectively (verbally and in written form) and build and sustain working relationships.
- Have substantial years of experience in a similar role within a multinational organization or small-medium enterprises such as construction/ security/ manufacturing or similar (SMES)
- Be willing to work shifts and unsocial hours
- Travel within Nigeria with nights away from home as and when required
- Hold a degree qualification
- Hold a valid driving license.
9th December 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV's and a covering letter (not more than an A4 page) describing their employment experience with proven abilities for the applied position to: firstname.lastname@example.org