Oxfam is an international confederation of 17 organizations (affiliates) networked together in 94 countries, as part of a global movement for change. Together we are working to achieve our vision of 'a just world without poverty' and to be a powerful partner in global and local communities of people connected for change.
Job Title: HR Officer
- To enable the smooth running of Programme operations through efficient human resources and administrative support services.
- Bachelor degree in HRM, Arts or Social Sciences with three years of relevant professional experience in human resources administration.
- Previous experience working in an NGO or within a structured organization is an added advantage.
25th November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's as one attachment in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title as the subject of the email.
- Applications sent in the required format will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- For enquiries contact Stella Yani at: Stella.email@example.com
- Prospective candidate must be available and willing to commence work immediately