Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
- The Human Resources Business Partner leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards; goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- He/She is responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization's business goals.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Meeting the recruitment and staffing needs of the organization.
- Liaise with Training Manager/Consultant to ensure employees have the right training.
- Implement the Vision, Mission, Culture and Values of our company
- Model the new culture, values and positive can do attitude.
- Model a Hi performance, Hi exciting, Hi passion and positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Develop and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes.
- Manage people such as grievance handling, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Develop and constantly update a pipeline of candidates to fill vacancies through market intelligence.
- Recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of an organization.
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Administer compensation, benefits and, and safety and recreation programs.
- Performs other duties assigned by the Managing Director.
Key Performance Indicators
- Ability of employees to link their jobs to the company’s corporate & business strategies.
- Ability to attract and retain high performers.
- Percentage work force enthusiasm and smile.
- Percentage top talent retention.