Job Title: Group Human Resources Manager
- Responsible for senior level decision making and both day to day management and strategic direction of the organisation
- Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR strategy in line with the business plan.
- Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organisation, as and when they occur
- Conduct training needs analysis and designs and implement a training plan with input from business heads. Manage costs to budget.
- Co-ordinate recruitment throughout the company through management of a recruitment team/HR team. Build relationships
- with recruiters, draft briefs, set up interviews where necessary. Interview senior hires when necessary
- Involvement in all redundancy consultations
- Maintain a group wide succession plan for all sections
- Providing leadership, development, and oversight to the HR department in the following functional areas:
- Talent acquisition,
- Workforce planning and budgeting
- Diversity and inclusion,
- Job and organizational design,
- Total rewards,
- Succession planning and leadership development,
- Performance management and
- Employee welfare and workforce relations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Social Science or related field from a recognised University.
- Master’s degree/MBA in Human Resources, Business Administration, or Social Science is a plus.
- Membership/Certification from CIPD or CIPMN or SHRM or any other HR certification.
- A suitable applicant will possess a minimum of 15 years related experience, with at least 5 years in a senior management position, preferably in an oil and gas industry.
- BSc, EPC, Operations, Production