Asseco Group offers comprehensive, proprietary IT solutions for all sectors of the economy. Own solutions account for over a half of Asseco Group total sales revenues. This puts Asseco Group among the top ten software vendors in Europe ("Top 100 European Software Vendors" ranking published by Truffle Capital in December 2012)
Job Title: Implementation Consultant
- This role is responsible for implementing Asseco’s enterprise technology solutions at large organisations within the region.
- Involvement is from solution design, architecture, implementation, solution testing and go-live phases.
- Solution Implementation - Implements project from initiation to delivery, attends milestone reviews, manages/mitigates escalations that impact/alter the vision of the architecture.
- Software Development - May be required to undertake customization of software solutions to fit the clients’ specific needs and/or the specificities of the Nigerian regulatory framework as well as development of software improvements and/or additional functionalities.
- Project Management - Ensures projects milestones and timelines are met and the project is delivered on time, on budget and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Training - Responsible for training customers’ users, both super-users and administrators (train the trainer) and lighter system users.
- Support - Responsible for ensuring first line after-sales support, software upgrades and post implementation customer satisfaction.
- Candidates must have a good understanding of the industry (i.e. Insurance sector), customers, and technology.
- Candidates must have deep understanding of customers’ and partners’ business and IT environment, and have demonstrated skills creating architecture and deploying technology to solve business problems.
- Candidates must have 4 to 5 Years of experience in Professional Software Development, good knowledge of subject area and solid analysis and communication skills, connecting technology and business problems to provide efficient solutions.
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Programming in Java and .NET
- Good Mathematical and Algorithmic thinking skills
- Proficiency in Web Programming
- CSS3 Design
- JSP/JSF/ASP.NET Programming
- Proficiency in Distributed Object Computing skills
- Proficiency in Oracle and MS SQL Server Programming skills
- Proficiency in UML Design Skills
- Experienced in Enterprise System Integration
- Good Working Knowledge of Software Design Patterns
- Good Working knowledge of Server Operating Systems
- Good Team spirit
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Ability to think out-of-the-box
- Focusing on results and customer satisfaction
- Must have a degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 - 8 years related IT experience including 4 - 5 years in Software Development.
- Work experience should involve technical consulting, solution design, project envisioning, planning,development, deployment, and management.
- Must have a proven record of rendering IT projects and delivering business value.
- Some business process skills or related skills.