Job Title: Information Technology Administrator
- The right candidate will be the one to devise the company’s IT strategy and ensure that all systems necessary to support its banking operations and objectives are in place.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Good knowledge of software development.
- Possession of relevant and recognised professional certification such as Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Microsoft Certified.
- Professional (MCP) or Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA) would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience of which two (2) years must have been spent in a Management Position within the Banking/Financial Services Sector.
- The role requires sound grasps of System and banking operations analysis, double accounting entry, IT security, IT Infrastructure and applications, System design and integration and IT Strategy & Planning.
- The ideal person must have good analytical, problem solving and leadership skills. Ability to work under pressure, good communication skills, diligence, integrity, innovation, attention to detail, and an inquiring capacity are essential skills for the role.
Location: Awka, Anambra
25th November, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV's to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.