Job Title: INGO Forum Communications Consultant
- The Nigeria INGO Forum is looking for a prolific and talented communications consultant to write and produce various job posts, blog content and manage social media accounts, to expand our digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads.
- This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- The communications consultant will have extensive experience in the humanitarian and/or development sectors in Nigeria with a strong familiarity with the political terrain.
- In support to the INGO Forum and its current member organizations.
- S/he will possess a capacity to engage various stakeholder interests.
- At the same time, the consultant will need fluency in written and spoken English, along with experience in using the fill array of modem communications tools, including social media and on-line media channels.
Experience and Qualifications
- Master's Degree in Law, Political Science, International Relations, Journalism, Social Sciences, International Development or related technical field.
- Five years cognate experience in, a similar role within an NGO (local or international), in a newspaper or research institution.
- Excellent writing, editing, analytical skills and ability to formulate well-targeted strategic documents.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and often demanding environment.
11th November, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.