The company's portfolio of twelve world-class global brands is comprised of more than 4,250 managed, franchised, owned and leased hotels and timeshare properties, with more than 700,000 rooms in 93 countries and territories, including Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Curio - A Collection by Hilton, Canopy by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages an award-winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors.
Job Title: IT Supervisor
- An IT Supervisor will be responsible for the day-to-day support of IT systems for business systems, office systems, computer networks, and telephony systems throughout the hotel.
- As an IT Supervisor, you will support the IT Department in its efforts to ensure the quality and delivery of IT systems for both the hotel and its Guests.
- These efforts will be fulfilled timely, within budget, and in accordance with IT operating standards. Specifically, the IT Supervisor will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide day-to-day support for all internal hotel IT systems and users, minimizing any system outages
- Record all issues that arise and advise the IT Manager of any issues that need further attention
- Recommend system improvements to the IT Manager
- Communicate with the hotel Business Center Team to respond to any Guest-related IT requirements
- Previous IT experience, preferably in the hotel, leisure, and/or service sector
- Experience of all Microsoft systems
- Experience of hotel applications, such as Fidelio and Micros, preferred
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Current technical skills and knowledge of technology