Job Title: Head, Recruitment and Talent Management
- Reporting to the HR Director, the Head, Recruitment & Talent Management will design and implement talent management strategies and programs to recruit and retain talent and develop the workforce to accomplish Jumia’s strategic goals and objectives.
- The Manager will also oversee the life cycle of employment for all employees from the initial acquisition through onboarding, performance management, professional development and off-boarding.
- Guides and consults with leaders and HR business partners to develop talent and succession plans, leads organizational talent review process, career paths and development plans for high-potential.
- Acts as a coach to assigned leaders and/or manages external coaching assignments.
- Acts as a thought partner on strategy and planning of Jumia’s talent agenda.
- Develop and implement successful recruitment strategies and campaigns to recruit both internal and external candidates.
- Directs internal and external recruitment and placement activities and relationship building with businesses, government and community service agencies, colleges, employment agencies, and search firms.
- Develops and maintains strong competency models and ensures strong linkage of talent management programs to overall business initiatives and human resources programs
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial Relations, Law, Psychology or any relevant field from a recognised and accredited University.
- Minimum of 8 years of demonstrated experience and results in the field of leadership development and organization effectiveness
- Past experience with implementation of integrated talent management practices including talent reviews and performance management processes
- Past experience and demonstrated results utilizing assessment instruments/surveys to improve leadership effectiveness (e.g. 360), team effectiveness and organization effectiveness.
- Prior internal consulting skills required, external consulting skills a plus.