Job Title: Junior Consultant
- The key deliverable is a draft revised pre service curriculum for CHEWs.
- Collate and catalogue existing simplified curricula that have been used to train CHEWs on LARC in Nigeria and other countries
- Adapt and simplify content from the National LARC training curriculum to develop the CHEWs pre service curricular.
- Modify technical details for ease of understanding by CHEWs
- Present the 1st draft of the revised CHEWs pre service curriculum to stakeholders for review and feedback
- Collaborate with the other consultant that provide technical assistance to the process
- At the cost of MSION, within the period, the consultant is also expected to participate in:
- Three days Key stakeholders meeting to present draft revised curriculum
- Any other relevant meeting FMoH may call with respect to the consultancy
- The family planning expert with substantial experience in family planning practice and curricular development.
- The public health physician must have experience in health system management.
- A good public health working experience in the tropics is required.
- Experience working on National documents is an added advantage for the consultant
- Ability to work in a short time frame: being Self-driven and creative are also added advantages for the consultants.
- The Junior Consultant will be paid at a daily rate of N45, 000 for 30 days.
- Travel and daily subsistence costs where necessary will be provided at the subsisting rates of MSION.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by email with CV and suitability statement as a single attachment to email@example.com. The subject of the email should be the Job Title/Location and the CV/Suitability statement should be saved in the applicant’s full name.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisting will start as soon as we start receiving applications and deadline might be changed without prior notice.