Job Title: Junior Software Engineer
- As Junior Software Engineer PLC, you develop software for customer-specific tire building machines.
- You also work on the further development of our standard product range. You work in a multidisciplinary engineering team.
- You are involved in the project from the development of the functional design through delivery to the customer.
- Under supervision of an experienced software engineer, you make customer-specific software and test the machines.
- In addition, you commission the machines at the customer.
- Order Engineering is involved in determining the technical design based on customer requirements.
- Once the design is determined, the various production and test documents are prepared within the department.
- During the production and test phase, Order Engineering provides technical support.
- During the installation at the customer, we are present to support the validation of the project.
- Order Engineering – Tire Building is the technical linchpin which ensures that the VMI machines can be deployed successfully at the customer.
- Dutch HTS Electrical (control technology, electro-technology or industrial automation), or equivalent;
- Affinity for high-tech machine construction;
- The wish to develop knowledge in the field of one or more PLC/SCADA systems, such as Siemens S7, WinCC, Allen Bradley, Control Logix, Panel View;
- Inquisitive and progressive personality;
- Command of Dutch and English;
- Willingness to travel
- A challenging position with a global market leader in machine construction ;
- Abundant opportunity for personal initiative;
- A strong corporate product portfolio that has great potential in international markets;
- A friendly and professional working environment;
- The opportunity to broaden your talents in an international organization;
- Ample training opportunities;
- Excellent terms of employment and a wonderful traffic-free living and working environment
Location: Epe, Lagos