Job Title: Knowledge Management Coordinator
- The Knowledge Management Coordinator supports the Deputy Country Director – Programs to develop and implement short and long term communications strategies and plans for eHealth Africa Nigeria Office. .
- This role serves the organization’s goals, and helps drive a consistent brand and identity strategy across the different departments in eHA.
- S/he responds positively to a wide range of communication requests, and comes up with creative and practical ways to implement them.
- Coordinates requests and material coming from eHA’s other West Africa offices.
- Lead the implementation of knowledge management design, under the guidance and support of Deputy Country Director Programs;
- Create a structure for the knowledge packaging and dissemination in eHealth Africa’s Nigeria office (i.e. minimum number of case studies, issue briefs, videos, manuscripts);
- Develop templates and guidelines for knowledge products that respond to knowledge and learning needs of various projects and programs in eHealth Africa;
- Develop and maintain active working relationships with program staff to convey relevant requirements and facilitate communication between Program / Project Managers in order to promote knowledge creation, capturing, and sharing;
- Lead the drafting and editing of documents for inclusion into social media campaigns and external communications, including: project / program related stories and short updates; PowerPoint presentations; and talking points for speeches
- Works with the contracted social media agency and social media coordinator to coordinate, gather and draft program information in an appropriate format from eHA’s country office to be used on our social media channels and blogs;
- Lead the drafting and editing of documents for inclusion into internal communications for dissemination organization-wide via email, newsletter, blog or presentation
- Support eHA branding, values, organizational and strategic messaging.
- Works with the contracted social media agency and social media coordinator to coordinate, gather and draft program information in an appropriate format from eHA’s country office to be used on our social media channels and blogs; Drafts eHA monthly newsletter;
- Travel between work sites;
- Performs any other duties assigned by management.
- Participates in and promotes a positive, supportive, cooperative team environment.
- Attends and participates in staff meetings, training classes and supervision.
- Is consistently at work and on time and adheres to Policies and Procedures.
- Adheres to eHealth Africa Code of Conduct as well as ethical standards of the field.
- Master’s Degree in international affairs, public health, public policy, journalism, communications or related field.
- Minimum of 3-7 years’ experience in communications, public relations and/ or media outlets or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent writing, editing, interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Experience of working on events and high level meetings.
- Creative thinker with the ability to identify innovative ways to communicate and engage audiences through a variety of avenues.
- Knowledgeable about social media platforms;
- Must have the ability to manage conflicts and resolve problems effectively.
- Must possess strong organization and prioritization skills
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Windows Microsoft Publisher, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Graphic designs software.