Job Title: University Librarian
- The University Librarian is the head of the university library, and shall be responsible to the Vice Chancellor in the administration of the university library and co-ordination of library services.
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates for the post of University Librarian must possess doctoral degree plus postgraduate diploma in Librarianship or a doctoral degree in Library Science from a recognized university and membership-of relevant professional bodies with at least ten (10) years post qualification experience, most of which must be within a university library.
- He or she should have adequate publications in reputable national and international journals and possess adequate leadership experience as well as high degree of competence, integrity and dependability.
- The person must be computer literate.
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun State
12th December, 2016.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward 15 copies of their applications accompanied with detailed curriculum vitae and photocopies of certificates, relevant credentials and three referee letters in sealed envelope to:
The Registrar,Barrister A.Z Ajibola,Crescent University, Km 5, Ayetoro Road, Lafenwa,P.M.B 2104, Sapon, Abeokuta,Ogun State.