Job Title: Manager - Digital Marketing
- An interdisciplinary role at digitXplus, a full Service Digital Marketing Agency based in Lagos.
- A thorough knowledge of Digital Media and a brief understating of Creative development.
- Online and Offline media integration (essentially driving Online Expertise, with a knowledge of Integrated Media Strategy and Thought Leadership).
- A comprehensive understanding of the Digital Ecosystem in Nigeria (knowledge of other markets in West and Central Africa will be considered as an added value).
- As a Business Manager, you will serve Local and Regional businesses as a key subject matter expert, guiding digital strategy, orchestrating/optimizing digital investment to deliver on objectives including set campaign KPIs with ROI in view.
- An in-depth knowledge of Ad Serving platforms is very vital for this role with an ability to drive deeper engagement with Programmatic, providing superior Business solutions to our Clients, including servicing and managing business relationships with our existing Clients and building business relationship for New Business Prospects.
- Talent Management will be an integral part of this role - to train, enhance and develop the skill set of the team by being and keeping updated on latest developments in the ever-changing Digital Landscape.
- This role is more skewed to ‘Product’ and its related ‘Process’ ensuring through the line delivery.
- Significant understanding of Online Media landscape.
- Covering through the line i.e. Think-Plan-Sell Digital and Buy-Deploy-Track-Optimize-Report-Learn.
- Thorough knowledge of all Digital Platforms (Search, Display, Social, Video, Native, Mobile, etc.), including developments in this space and experimenting of beta products.
- An in-depth understanding of Mobile as a medium not just limited to Advertising but beyond e.g. developments of Apps, etc.
- Has managed Ad Serving, Campaign Management Tools and Programmatic Buying.
- A good knowledge of Content development covering Social Media Marketing / Management (including Social Monitoring Tools to get deeper insights)
- A fair knowledge of creative development, website development/management (Content Management System), having worked in a full service Digital Marketing Agency
- Ability to train and staying abreast of all latest development in the ever-changing Digital Landscape and cascade to Team and Clients
- Managing Business relationship with Client & Media Partners
- Broad Business and Financial Management experience
- Good planning, presentation (create/delivery) and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate confidently with all stake holders
- Know how to manage and develop complex tasks
- Self-confident with the ability to influence through the use of consumer insights
- Experience with project management
- A Bachelor’s degree in Science or Social Science or Marketing or related discipline from a professional university or institution is mandatory
- Masters degree is an added advantage
- A diploma/certification with a specialization in Digital Marketing/Communication.
- Various industry certifications i.e. Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Blueprint, etc.
- 7+ years experience post NYSC, as a Senior Executive or Deputy Manager in the current role with a Local or International Digital Marketing agency managing online marketing activities is a must.
- Leading/Managing a team of 6-8 young talent with an objective guiding and developing them to deliver on Business Objectives.
- Robust experience in Strategy development, Execution and ability to deep dive with data attribution.
- A good experience of Business and Financial Management will be an added advantage.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria