Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Direct responsibility to effectively market the company’s products.
- Drafting of relevant correspondence document to communicate the company’s position on any transaction concerning new and existing clients’ transaction.
- Participating in arranging site inspections to activate sales transactions.
- Constantly source new and viable clients.
- Participate in researching and providing market intelligence reports regularly or as necessary.
- Contribute in advising on marketing communication materials to promote the company as a brand its products and services.
- Develop daily and weekly work plans and write weekly outcome and status reports.
- Manage corporate relationship with existing clients updating them on their transaction and the company’s projects.
- Manage and disseminate information about clients and their transaction to concerned departments with Manager’s clearance.
- Assist in monitoring and ensuring that all aspects of clients’ transactions are in order.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of B.Sc/HND and must have completed NYSC
- Must have a minimum of 1 to 4 years working experience as a Marketing Executive and has strong drive in making sale.
- Preferably candidates should reside on the island or have access to accommodation there.
15th November, 2016.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and cover letter to: email@example.com