Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Profiling new clients and bringing in new business to the company while sourcing for EOI, AVC and having CIS presentations in organisations.
- Opening and closing of new businesses.
- Registration of new clients and/ or staff of organizations.
- Processing of RSA form for timely generation of pins.
- Ensuring client satisfaction by listening to the needs of the client, proffering solutions immediately were available and building a good relationship for referrals.
- Sales of Additional Voluntary Contribution to clients alongside their RSA.
- Give client updates on the pension industry through one of our channel(s) such as the customer interactive session.
- To ensure that accounts opened are funded.
- Prospect for new business and make ‘cold calls’ to establish relationship were necessary
- Schedule a list of organisations to visit for new recruits/staffs
- Enlist clients who are dissatisfied with their PFAs’ for transfer
- Resolve issues or challenges with pensions. e.g Updates on mobile alert
- Follow up on remittance and channel to the appropriate unit.
- Good problem solving skill.
- Good analytical skill
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Undying optimistic Attitude
- Team worker, interpersonal skills, commercial focus.
- Flair, energy and sustained capacity for hard and smart work
- Confident and Sociable
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational and communication skills with very fluent English.
- The charisma to lead team members in achieving set objectives.
- Good relationship management skills
- A minimum of OND
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Experience working in a PFA is an added advantage