With our internationally competitive management team, and our small team of well trained staff, this is not just an objective, but an attainable goal. We combine our personal experiences of job seeking with our industrial and functional expertise and our local market knowledge to ensure that we provide a professional service that is beyond reproach.
Job Title:Marketing Manager
- To ensure enquiries and transactions for the project identified from your role and activities through regular follow up and meetings.
- To create a strong and motivated channel network who will consistently contribute to sales.
- To meet with and coordinate with banks, housing finance companies, wealth management groups and ensure business for the same.
- To keep in regular touch and abreast with the respective sites dynamics.
- To strategize and execution of transactions for the commercial real estate vertical.
- Lead generation, evaluation of lease offers, negotiating terms and rentals and deal closure.
- To take ownership of all customers and leads generated for better conversion.
- To update on the happenings and events scheduled and plan a sales calendar accordingly.
- To keep abreast with relevant competition and their activities including price movements, construction activity, and other sensitive information for the related projects.
- To have know how of all housing/commercial related documents and procedures to enable purchase of real estate in Nigeria.
- To liaise with various association directly and set up base for the sales team to visit and transact.