Job Title: Trade Marketing Manager - Saro Home & Garden
- The Trade Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing Saro Home & Garden trade promotion and pricing strategies.
- Trade plans should incorporate elements to address product/channel initiatives, pricing analytics, merchandising objectives, competitive activity, category dynamics and shopper insights.
- He/ She will manage the trade budget for Saro Home and Garden, developing strategies to optimize trade spend whilst working closely with the Sales team to assess and deploy funds to support new product placement, drive trial, repeat purchase and respond to competitive activities.
- He/ She will develop pricing strategies and tactics for Saro Home & Garden product portfolio to maximize sales performance and optimize business profitability in accordance with the business plan.
- He/ She will manage pricing and trade promotion administration including maintenance of price lists, promotional calendar, development and maintenance of trade promotion tracking tools.
- He/ She will lead the tracking and forecasting efforts for product demand for SHG products. Work closely with internal partners (Sales Team, Logistics, and Finance) to provide monthly product forecasts to ensure product availability and optimize supply chain efficiency.
- He/ She will lead the trade assessment and engagement process (Customer recruitment, distribution, shelving, and merchandising, pricing guidelines) and lead development of annual trade promotion plans, new product presentations and sell sheets for Field Sales use.
- He/ She will be responsible to developing and deploying compelling profit stories for Saro Home and Garden customers.
- Technical Competence - Track Record of Success in Trade Marketing
- Speed & Aggression- Ability to win in the face of the storm
- Integrity- Being honest and ethical
- Shared Mind-set- Ability to align with the Company’s set objectives
- Strategic Thinking- Ability to focus on the goals, think broadly and identify opportunities
- Accountability: Accountable for action taken
- People Management and leadership: Ability to provide clear sense of direction, take charge and offer opinions
- Ability to Travel at short notice and take multiple functions at the same time
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3-5 years’ experience in CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) industry
- Experience working with Trade Marketing in a CPG company.
- Strong technology skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills and adept at problem solving
- Understanding of retailer go to market strategies and tiers of trade /channel dynamics
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Required Age: 28 - 35 years
- Cadre: Mid-Management Level
24th November, 2016