Job Title: Massage Therapist
- We're looking for professional, reliable and confident therapists, who are able to provide customers with a five star service and treatment.
- You should be passionate and dedicated to your work as a massage therapist.
- Analyze, consult and perform treatments in a professional and comfortable setting
- Responsible for directing all efforts toward client satisfaction
- To provide consistent treatments in accordance with the company protocols and accepted certification practices
- To provide deep tissue / sports massage to clients
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
- To be flexible with your scheduling, supporting the needs of the business
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products
- Actively promote home care programs
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization of working space
- Properly clean and restock room as required
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or clients in the spa that require attention
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well promotions and/or discounts available
- Handle clients’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously
- Be on time for their shifts (10 minutes early, 15 minutes early when opening the spa)
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by clients, ensuring complete clients satisfaction
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa
- Take responsibility for clients payments
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management
- Massage experience is essential
- Must be willing to develop a practice within our corporation while developing their own skills and knowledge
- Must be available on a full-time basis (part-time opportunities may also be available)
- Evening and weekend availability a must.
- Cross-trained in multiple services including Stone massage, Pre-natal, Craniosacral, point work, amma therapy, shiatsu, aromatherapy and Reflexology highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive energy
- Dynamic group building personality
- Computer literacy
- Positive attitude with a passion for what you do
- Be available for appointments at a moments notice.
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent Competitive Hourly rates
- Be part of a small team of great therapists
- Work in safe and stylish environments
- Be appreciated for the excellent work that you do
30th December, 2016.
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.