emergency or medical disaster and to improve the practice of humanitarian medicine by developing
innovative projects associated with medical research. By joining us, you will integrate a young and dynamic organization and contribute to its associative development as well as its operational impact on the field.
Job Title: Medical Coordinator M/F
- As Medical Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to manage challenging and innovative medical programs in the line of ALIMA’s values and objectives while bringing your humanitarian experience.
- Essential, degree in medicine or other paramedical studies. Specialization in tropical medicine or a degree in Public Health would be an asset
- Essential, working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs and previous humanitarian experience in ALIMA or other NGOs in developing countries.
- Essential working experience of one year as a Medical Coordinator
- Fluent English; local working language like Hausa/Kanuri would be an asset.
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
- Strategic Vision
ALIMA pays for:
- Travel costs between the expatriate’s country of origin and the mission location
- Accommodation costs
- Medical cover from the first day of the contract to a month after the date of departure from the
- mission country for the employee
- Evacuation of the employee
30th November, 2016
How to Apply
To apply, please send us your availibilities and your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the reference “Nigeria- Medical Coordinator” in the subject line