Job Title: Delivery Management Manager
- The Delivery Management Manager (DMM) is accountable for the end-to-end service delivery within an assigned portfolio of customers in ether the Top & Relationship segment or in the Managed & Scale Segment, representing Microsoft Services throughout all deal phases whilst demonstrating a critical partnership with Sales Manager and EPG ATU Lead.
- Serves as the single point of accountability and/or escalation point for their assigned customers.
The DMM is on point to drive customer satisfaction, services revenue growth & profitability, reviewing and approving Services Delivery Plans for customers in the assigned customer base:
- Business Value & Relationship Management: Leads direct report team to influence & manage customer expectations, based on an end-to-end, Delivery - Support lifecycle for the portfolio of engagements.
- Opportunity Management: Leverages team to identify/drive opportunities for new Services delivery thru existing delivery contacts/relationships developed in additional orgs/bus.
- Units.Contract Initiation: Oversees/Reviews the structuring of consulting & support contracts to ensure they are of high quality & properly scoped to meet the customer’s requirements & Services profitably & risk management.
- Delivery & Resource Management: Reviews current portfolio of engagements & contracts regularly to ensure delivery is on track w/in approved scope or scope changes properly handled.
- People Management: Coaches and develops direct reports, conducts regular meetings, reviews.
- Leadership: Leads Microsoft Services transformation acting as a change agent/role model.
- Customer/Partner: Demonstrate and drive valuable customer partner interactions.
- Cross-Boundary Collaboration
- Interpersonal Awareness
- Impact and Influence
- Developing People
- Analytical Problem Solving
- Building Customer/Partner Relationships
- Product & Technology Expertise
- Enabling Change
- Optimizing Resources/Budgets
- Project Management
- Strategic Insight
- Value Selling
- Setting Goals/Expectations
- Years’ Experience: 5+ in related technology management roles
- Education: Bachelor's Degree (B.S./B.A.) in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent; PMP preferred