Job Title: Data Communication Services Manager
- To manage the data & corporate voice network and perform network Integration and configuration
- Formulate and actively contribute to the data and corporate voice network strategies, in line with the MTNN set standard.
- Review and Provide Input to DCN Integration plans for smooth running of Network Operations.
- Coordinate the Implementation of Voice and Data Network Requirements.
- Monitor and maintain the performance of the department and ensure key deliverables such as, MTTR, Availability of Data and Voice Network, are met.
- Coordinate day –to-day support for MTN Data and Corporate Voice Network and resolve network related faults
- Guarantee accurate and timely delivery of project as well as Network Health and Security.
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Identify training requirements of team members, develop program to address knowledge gaps and to enrich knowledge repository within the department.
- Interface with IP Systems Planning to review new and existing projects.
- Interface with TX Edge in reviewing IP/Cross connect Projects
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Dynamic, Exciting and challenging group
- A first degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or a related discipline
- Professional IT qualification MCSE, CCNP is required.
- Minimum of 8 years work experience with at least 6 years in an Enterprise support environment with experience in LAN / WAN, Routers, Switches
- PBX Experience (Ericsson MD110 & BP250)
- Cisco Specialization (Voice or Security)
- Previous experience in Telecommunications in a Team Leadership Role will be an added advantage
- Network management.
- BA, BEng, BTech or HND
8th November, 2016.