Job Title: Manager, Performance Management
- To implement Performance Management Process and policies aligned to MTN’s strategy
- Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing HR Processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card. (I.e. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management and Net Subscriber Additions).
- Participate in the review of Business Processes (headcount, process optimisation, etc.), to drive efficiency gains to ensure at least 5% reduction in Divisional budget year-on-year.
- Serve the Division’s internal customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNN transformation initiatives focusing on Customer centricity, including Perfect 10 Project.
- Drive an increase in MTNN’s Net Promoter Score.
- Promote a sustainable organizational culture that enhances employee productivity and oversee the management of the year on year performance of all dimensions of the Group Culture Audit.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Develop, implement and maintain Performance Management policies in line with the MTN Performance Management Framework, Strategy, programs and policies
- Support operational transformation across the business and define key performance indicators to measure success at the Enterprise, Divisional and Individual levels.
- Assist with the implementation and coordination of employee performance management processes and procedures and monitor compliance with related policies.
- Assist in the implementation of Human Resources recognition scheme across Human Resources Division and the MTN Shine recognition programme across the organisation.
- Provide general Human Resources performance reports and specific IPF (Integrated Performance Framework) reports.
- Maintain and update database of performance appraisals and reports at the end of each performance cycle.
- Provide statistical data on performance appraisals to enable management make informed decisions
- Ensure compliance with required service level agreements with regard to Reward deliverables.
- Conduct retention risk and impact analysis by calculating employees’ retention risk score and the impact if lost.
- Advise, educate and support employees and line managers on matters related to the performance management, policies,
- Develop communication materials and facilitate workshops, focus groups, etc., to enhance employees’ understanding of performance management, policies, etc.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Coach and train the team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- General working conditions
- May be required to work extra hours
- Experience & Training
- First degree preferably in the Social Sciences or any other relevant degree
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 6 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Experience in Performance Planning, Monitoring, & Management and General HR
- Experience in data analysis, project management, and recognition programmes.
- Performance Management
- Balance Scorecard Methodology
- Strategy Execution
- Big Data Analytics
- BA, BEd, BSc, BTech or HND
16th November, 2016.