Job Title: National Sales Manager
- As a National Sales Manager, you will use your creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth by developing an effective strategy for marketing; sales and distribution of products to customers.
- The job holder will also ensure the successful performance and profit generation of the company by overseeing teams of regional sales managers and maintain successful relationships with large, distribution customers.
- Create and develop programs for national sales and ensure its implementation. Develop action plans for field sales.
- Ensure the successful achievement of the company’s sales goals across all the regions.
- Ensure sales volume is at its maximum, maintaining product mix, and selling price.
- Oversee company’s sales performance at regional levels.
- Develop effective sales strategy in liaison with management and ensure timely implementation.
- Lead market channel development activities and coordinates sales distribution by identifying and establishing sales territories, quotas and goals.
- Responsible for handling all the dealers & strategic partners, including order planning, credit limits, relationship management, and ensure increased profitability for the company
- Meets with key clients, assisting Regional Business Development Managers and Sales Executives with maintaining relationships, negotiating and closing deals
- Keep current with demand and supply of company’s products, economic indicators, changing trends and its competitors.
- Forecasting and planning sales by product line.
- Monitor cost(s) in relation to prevailing competition, and if necessary adjust the price of selling.
- Monitor and give appraisal to the activities of Regional Business Development Managers.
- Initiate, build and establish professional networks across the regions.
- Actively participate in the recruitment and training of Sales employees for effective delivery.
- Participate in market strategy building by providing useful information from sales activities.
- Any other responsibility sales/ marketing task assigned by the line manager.
- BSc degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
- A masters degree in Sales, MBA and relevant filed will be an advantage
- Proven work experience as a National sales manager preferably in the Paint/ Industrial chemical/ aluminum extrusion organizations.
- Experience managing a high performance sales team
- Knowledge of CRM software (added advantage)and Microsoft Office Suite
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance spreadsheet
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- Must possess excellent negotiating and relationship skills
- Must possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Must possess the ability to meet up sales target and motivating skills to encourage the sales team
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must possess an excellent negotiation and collaboration skills
- Must have strong IT skills
- N3,000,000 - N4,500,000/ annum
Location: Lagos State
25th November, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using 'NSM' as subject of mail
Note: Wrongly titled applications will not be considered, please be guided.