Job Title: Nurse
The successful candidates’ specific functions include:
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in patients' conditions.
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
- Direct and supervise less skilled nursing/health care personnel, or supervise a particular unit on one shift.
- Prepare patients for, and assist with, examinations and treatments.
- Prepare rooms, sterile instruments, equipment and supplies, and ensure that stock of supplies is maintained.
- Inform physician of patient's condition during anaesthesia.
- Deliver infants and provide prenatal and postpartum care and treatment under obstetrician's supervision.
- Administer local, inhalation, intravenous, and other anaesthetics.
- Provide health care, first aid, immunizations and assistance in convalescence
- Perform physical examinations, make tentative diagnoses, and treat patients Conduct specified laboratory tests.
- Prescribe or recommend drugs, medical devices or other forms of treatment, such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures.
- Direct and coordinate infection control programs, advising and consulting with specified personnel about necessary precautions.
- Perform administrative and managerial functions, such as taking responsibility for a unit's staff, budget, planning, and long-range goals.
- Engage in research activities related to nursing.
- Minimum B.Sc. in Medicine, Nursing or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years’ experience.
7th December, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and credentials to: email@example.com
Note: Candidates applications should have very specific Subject & Location: E.g. Nurse - Lagos.