With its headquarters in Nigeria, the company has a global footprint with offices spread across Europe, America and Asia, and is positioning to be a leading and trusted brand.
Job Title: Business Manager (Oil & Gas)
- Develop and execute short and long term strategies to meet the corporate revenue and profit objectives.
- Plan and forecast operational requirements for the Oil & Gas division.
- Conceptualize and develop commercially viable solutions that may be offered as advisory and/or executed services to clients in the industry.
- Develop and manage the sales pipeline of the business to ensure goals set are achieved.
- Supervise and provide leadership to the team in line with the company’s corporate values.
- Establish and monitor progress against key performance indicators for the business units
- Maintain regular contact with subordinates to ensure smooth operations and compliance with industry standard, customs regulations and other required regulations / laws.
- Provide leadership in strategic business planning & implementation for the entire Oil & Gas division in line with the strategy of the group company.
- Liaise with HR to identify the gaps/needs of the team to improve capabilities and performance.
- Explore all possible opportunities such as seminars, conferences to increase and build a larger network and new opportunities for the company.
- Continually contribute to the success of the company by highlighting opportunities within the market and industry. This will include contributing to the sales/business development of the entire division.
- Manage the entire team towards achieving their set goals and targets
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years’ working experience with at least 7years work experience in International Freight Forwarding & General Logistics.
- Experience in Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) management services is an advantage.
- Must be familiar with Int’l Freight Forwarding commercial quotations and regulations.
- Excellent project management, analytical, and organization skills in Oil & Gas Logistics.
- Ship chandelling experience will be an added advantage.
- Relevant professional qualification(s) such as HSE/PMP/Prince2.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
November 25, 2016