Andela is building the next generation of global technology leaders. Passion, excellence, entrepreneurial spirit, and rejecting the status quo are just a few of the things that Andela team members have in common.We have a vision to train 100,000 world-class developers in the next 10 years – and we want you to help make it happen
Job Title: Operations Associate
- Andela is seeking a detail oriented planner with strong communications skills to serve as its Recruitment Operations Associate.
- At the core of Andela’s talent operation is the process that guides the engagement, assessment, and selection of Andela’s Fellows.
- As the Recruitment Operations Associate, you will be responsible for building and improving systems for applicant tracking, communications, scheduling, and event planning, as well as inter-departmental coordination.
- You are over-communicative and highly collaborative
- You have experience with and a love for for tool-driven (calendars, surveys etc.) complex logistics management
- You are motivated by the creation of quality protocols, processes, and references
- You are skilled at Identifying bottlenecks in the department and offering solutions to remove bottlenecks
- You are biased towards action.
- You take action first, and improve on the actions for optimal results.
- You have superior organizational skills, integrity and excellence-oriented mindset.
Experience with one or more of the following:
- Planning large scale events without requiring “last minute adjustments”
- Building or refining internal work flows and departmental processes
- Experience in a high-performance recruitment team
- EPIC Values alignment
- Demonstrable commitment to the belief that talent is equally distributed but opportunity is not
- Self-awareness and a constant desire for personal improvement
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the plane
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!