Job Title: Operations Manager
- To post transactions into the various books of accounts maintained by the company and extract a trial balance.
- He will also prepare the cash book as well as perform some other functions as may be assigned by the management.
- Should be willing to learn about risk analysis and underwriting.
- Treating clients records and information appropriately at all times.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles and fair credit practices.
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers.
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office.
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Sex: Male
- Age: Not above 27yrs
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
25th November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com