Job Title: Pharmacovigilance Officer
- A leading pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting for Pharmacovigilance Officer (3) to be based in Nigeria, Ghana & Kenya.
- This client has the ability and reputation for being able to attract and retain the very best talent on the market, so competition for this opportunity will be high.
- Ensuring that the Pharmacovigilance activities are managed in compliance with local regulations
- Ensuring that PV and Risk management systems are in place; that the processes and systems are available for review and reporting, reconciliation, etc. of AEs
- Ensuring safety reporting obligations are defined by performing contract review, and PV inspection readiness at all times
- Ensuring proper training on drug safety reporting responsibilities of personnel
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmaceutical Science or relevant discipline
- Experience in medical or pharmaceutical sciences; R&D processes is preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry with at least 1 year in a PV responsibility role
- Knowledge of Global, Regional and Local PV Procedures
- Fluency in English and local language