Job Title: PHP Developer
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integration of payment solutions
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (CakePHP, Laravel, Yii)
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git