Aldelia Group have expanded rapidly and is now a leading provider of Manpower and Talent Management solutions, recruitment, payroll and taxation management, mobilisation and outsourced manpower services. The group is headquartered in London, with regional headquarters in Rio de Janeiro, Lagos, Dubai, and more recently in Basra and Erbil with further satellites in Paris and Singapore.
Job Title: Planning and Economics Manager - Nigeria
- The Planning and Economics Manager will coordinate the planning and economics function within the company.
- The job holder’s main objectives are Economic Evaluation & Portfolio and Development Planning.
- Economics Analysis
- Develop and maintain robust and integrated economic models for all assets in portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering, Science or any relevant discipline.
- Master’s in numerate/ science or a MBA will be an advantage.
- 8-15 years’ experience in economic analysis, portfolio planning and asset management.
- Subsurface, Geo-science or asset management experience is desirable.
- Independent E&P experience is a plus
- Candidate must be proficient in the use of either Palantir Plan or Schlumberger’s Merak Peep planning tool.
- Accuracy and reliability; highly numerate.