Job Title: Project Coordinator
- The Project Coordinator provides functional and administrative support to the department/project staff on assigned projects.
- Coordinates and oversees specific functions and project activities.
- Anticipates staff and departmental needs to ensure smooth operations.
- Provides timely updates to internal and external stakeholders.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Communicates effectively with eHA team members and partnering organisations to establish trust and promote eHA’s core values of ethics and integrity.
- Supports the Project Manager, Supervisor, and Team Members on major projects, including planning, administrative, and maintaining project documentation.
- Serves as the daily point of contact from project initiation to completion, including attending meetings with relevant stakeholders and partners.
- Provides weekly and monthly progress reports/logs against monthly delivery targets and schedules.
- Oversees and allocates equipment, including secure storage, assignments and receipt, sorting and logging in and out of the office and field.
- Inventories supplies and ensures the staff have adequate supplies to support projects.
- Responsible for performing any other duty as assigned by Management.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by following procedures, rules and regulations. Ensures compliance with laws and regulations.
- May frequently travel between company worksites.
- Participates in and promotes a positive, supportive, cooperative team environment. Presents a professional demeanor at all times. Approaches others in a tactful manner. Reacts well under pressure. Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position. Accepts responsibility for own actions. Follows through on commitments.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution is preferred.
- Two years of job-related experience, preferably field work in a project management department, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, is preferred.
- Scheduling and planning experience is an asset.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
Certifications and Licenses
- A Project Management (PMI) certification is preferred
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency working within specialized software utilized in program.
- English is the spoken and written language. Fluency in Hausa is desirable.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.