Job Title: Project Manager
- Possess a demonstrated understanding of Basic Engineering concepts arising from FEED / and or Feasibility studies as applicable for guiding the Detailed engineering during
- EPC process.
- An understanding of Specialist procurement activities, and the associated Engineering functionality related to procurement.
- Possess clear & proven understanding and involvement in project control procedures, including scheduling, cost control, monitoring, and execution.
- An established involvement in activities related to multidisciplinary construction activities, emanating from basic engineering, and application of international standards.
- Possess proven track record in overseeing EPC projects from womb to tomb. This includes pre-bidding process, pre-bid engineering, special procurement activities, construction, commissioning, and closeouts.
- A track record in team building, guidance, motivation, and management for EPC projects including Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Quality, Safety, Commissioning, Start up, and project closeouts.
- Possess proven track record in report writing skills, negotiations, and overall client relations management during EPC project execution.
- Has a clear ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Candidate should demonstrate proven track record in performing multidisciplinary projects from inception to close out, within project budgets.
- Candidate should demonstrate proven understanding of work change management.
- Excellent knowledge in the following software packages is mandatory:
- Word processing (Ms Office Word)
- Tabulation / Spread-sheeting (Ms Office Excel)
- Planning Scheduling (P3 Primavera / Ms. Project)
- A suitable applicant should possess a minimum of 10 years post graduate experience, with at least 3 years in this same position.
- Bachelor of Engineering or higher in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / or Project Management. Post Graduate degree is a plus.
- BSc, Business Management, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations