Job Title: Project Manager, Open Living Labs
- The Project Manager will manage CcHUB’s open living lab projects aimed at smart application of technology to solve social and commercial challenges in Nigeria.
- The projects will be with a range of stakeholders including NGOs, corporations, development partners, students, the software developer community and subject matter experts in a wide range of sectors.
- Responsible for a range of projects, defining project scope, goals and deliverables in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Conduct background research on the focus area/topic of prospective interventions to define the scope of engagement
- Develop project documentation including proposals, project plans and reports
- Responsible for achieving project milestone deliverables/timelines, track and report on all project metrics
- Identify and engage new stakeholders including research institutes, NGOs, technical partners and end-users
- Organise and support facilitation of events including stakeholder workshops, idealization sessions and hackathons
- Manage the logistics of every activity organised
- Develop content of all external communication (website, press releases, banners, social media etc) in conjunction with the Communications Manager
- Use online and offline channels to disseminate information on each project to ensure maximum participation of critical stakeholders
- Manage teams of developers to deliver technology projects to a high level of quality
- Track and report on key quantitative & qualitative metrics to ascertain performance & impact of the different projects
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Director of Open Living Labs.
- Previous experience of project management techniques and knowledge
- Understanding of contemporary social issues in Nigeria and efforts towards their resolution
- Demonstrated success managing complex projects in an NGO, development agency or a commercial organisation
- Social Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build and manage relationships
- This position offers a competitive salary depending on applicant’s experience
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Cover Letter to: email@example.com with the subject ‘Project Manager OLL