Job Title: QA/QC Supervisor
- Supervises and coordinates all activities related to Quality Control and Quality Assurance of inspection of work packages completed and to be sold off to the client (i.e. all welding and boltup assemblies).
- Works with craft foreman of workers engaged in construction, installation to ensure the Gulfspan Quality Control program is executed and client quality requirements are achieved.
- Examines blueprints and inspection data to ensure uniformed program compliance.
- Inspects work to ensure conformance with specifications defined in the job package.
- Assembles test packages and coordinates with production for initial testing and 3rd party inspection (i.e. NDE) of the completed work.
- The QAQC supervisor acts as a liaison between Gulfspan field supervision, and client representative(s)to ensure that quality issues are identified and corrected through the construction, repair proces .
- A general knowledge of construction.
- Indepth understanding of welding and/or work specific, client requirements.
- QA/QC Supervisor credentials are driven by client specific requirements per discipline.
- Certification of ASMP, EPIA, LEVEL 2 VP, LEVEL 2 RT FILM INTERPRETATION, AWSCWI, AWSAWI, API 510, API 570 and/or other credentials may be required.
- Knowledge of and basic proficiency with MS office products(Excel, Project, Words, Etc) Ability and willingness to travel , work long hours, and work weekends.
- The ability to get along well with coworkers and management and the ability to work together with other employees as part of a group, the ability to accurately communicate ideas, instructions, questions, problems, solutions.
- The ability to accurately receive and understand ideas, instructions, questions, problems, solutions or feelings understanding of the nature and causes of accidents, appreciative of the effects and seriousness of accidents, alert and attentive for possible hazards, takes necessary actions to prevent accidents is not accident prone and does not have a history of chronic unsafe behavior.
30th November, 2016.
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV's to: email@example.com