The Polytechnic courses of instruction (in full-time and Part-time) leading to the award of Diplomas, Certificates and other distinctions of Scientific, Technological and other subjects are available at all times in order to meet the requirements of State and the manpower needs of the Country.
Job Title: Registrar
- The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer and is responsible to the Rector for the general administration of the Polytechnic.
- Function as Secretary to the Governing Council.
- Function as Secretary to the Academic Board.
- Function as Secretary to all statutory committees.
- Responsible for keeping all records of the Institution other than financial and medical.
- Issuing of all certificate of the Institution,
- Takes charge of the Registry Division.
- Responsible to the Rector for day to day administration of the Institution.
- Keeping custody of the Polytechnic seal.
- Perform any other functions that may be assigned by the Rector.
Qualifications and Experience
- A holder of good honour Degree; preferably in the Arts and Humanities from a recognized Institution with at least eighteen (18) years post qualification experience.
- A holder of Master’s Degree in relevant field with at least fifteen (15) years post qualification experience.
- A holder of Doctorate Degree in relevant field with at least fourteen (14) years post qualification experience.
- The appointment is for an initial term of four (4) years renewable once and no more.
- The salary is CONTISS 15.
- An official car.
- Sabbatical within Nigeria on completion of the tenure provided the officer is not retiring.
28th December, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit twelve (12) copies of their hand written application including photocopies of certificate and curriculum vitae to the "Acting Registrar" using the address below indicating:
- Name (surname first and underlined).
- Date of birth.
- State of origin and the Local Government Area.
- Postal address, email and phone numbers.
- Marital status
- Number and dates of birth of children (under 18 years).
- Educational institution attended and qualifications obtained with dates.
- Publications (a) Journals (b) Conference and books proceedings (c) Paper presentation at conference or seminars.
- Working experience with dates.
- Names and address of present employer, salary and current status.
- Services to community, state, national and international organizations.
- Names and address of three (3) referees.
Candidates will be required to produce the originals of their certificates and other credentials at the interview. Application should be submitted with accompanying documents in a sealed envelope labelled "Application for the Post of.............., to:
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic,P.M.B. 1061,Zaria,Kaduna State.Note: Applicants should request their referees to send confidential reports on them direct to the "Acting Registrar" via the address above.