Job Title: Relationship Officer
- Acquire new merchant sign-ups to meet client needs and specifications
- Manage, train and setup merchant partner locations
- Create and retain customer loyalty and preference by establishing rapport with the client
- Oversee the resolution of customer concerns and facilitating the delivery of smooth services to the client
- Relationship Management of existing Corporate/individual clients effectively to facilitate client retention
- Carry out periodic calls and visits to merchant partners and their location to ensure proper service delivery
- Work closely with Marketing and other departments to meet Client needs
- Generate monthly and periodic reports of each client being managed
- A University degree or its equivalent
- Fluency in English language
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools
- Pleasant personality
- Must have the ability to multitask while being versatile
- Ability to Pay attention to details,
- Problem solver
- Should be Courteous
- Ability to relate with and maintain both new and existing company clients i.e. individual/corporate, while also sourcing for new ones when required.
- Persons with no prior experience (entry level) can also apply.
18th November, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org