Job Title: Sales Analyst
- The Sales Analyst role is required to contribute to the provision of quality services by delivering excellent administrative and analytical support and assistance to the – Sales and marketing management and the sales team and overall business.
- The incumbent will support sales planning & analysis, forecasting, reporting, budget objectives and communications. Establish/streamline Sales policies and procedures
- He will be responsible for all data analysis, competitive analysis, planning, and sales process optimization.
- To maintain precise sales data and reports through ERP.
- To ensure that all tasks within sales organization are carried out in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- To ensure and assist in effective use of PDA or relating issues for effective sales and reporting.
- To determine company revenue budget by interacting with the top management and sales team.
- To ensure that the company revenue budget is broken down per sales channel, sales regions and Cities.
- To determine company prices for all products.
- Provide accurate and timely forecast for each SKU to the operations department to ensure adequate product delivery.
- Ensure accurate data is maintained on all company customers in the ERP.
- Track and analyze key metrics.
- Collect, consolidate and generate sales reports on need and periodic basis.
- Compile key pieces of information related to performance against sales objectives to be reviewed by Management and report approved plans to Finance for processing.
- Proactively analyzes data and reports on key findings to sales leadership.
- Develop presentations that analyze sales and marketing activities and achievements from ERP.
- Reporting and analysis for the Sales and Marketing departments, including: executive reporting of sales and marketing results, key metrics and KPIs, campaign tracking and analysis, and ad hoc strategic analysis.
- Implements and manages reports and dashboards from the ERP ensuring sales reps and leaders have access to key data required to successfully manage the business.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and external intelligence essential to the sales organization.
- Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
Key Performance Indicator
- Accountable for ensuring that Company Budgets are accurately broken down per product, channel, City and District.
- Accountable for customer master data update in Navision
- Clear and concise dissemination of company information on prices and rebates and other sales related issue to the customer and company – wide.
- Accountable for providing accurate data on sales to aid top management decision.
- Act as point of liaison between Fan Milk Central Management and its districts and cities.
- Supports all other departments within the organization by ensuring clear flow of information on Sales performance and other relevant information are available as at when needed.
- Support sales team with relevant information on development within the company and other sales cities and districts that might affect their performance or the company business.
- Support sales development team in ensuring that accurate data are captured on the Company MIS.
- Has a good understanding of the business environment and the impact their behaviour has on the reputation and business of the company.
- Interpersonal skills and team player.
- The role entails cultivating and maintaining excellent business relationships with internal and external customers.
- IT skills, Ms Office (Excel, PPT, Navision),SQL and database experience.
- Proactive, punctual and reliable, well presented and spoken and vibrant nature.
- Possesses a high degree of assertiveness across cultural and educational diversity.
- Minimum of 10 years’ related experience with strong background in sales and finance in FMCG market.
- Must be a degree holder in any management/finance related course.
- Ideal candidates will have Business Analysis and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment;
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities.
- Decision Making.
- Business Acumen.
- High level use of initiative and problems solving skill.
- Achievement Drive - Sets goals and strives to achieve them with enthusiasm and determination.