Job Title: Sales Engineer
- Responsible for the sale of Packaging Machinery and for managing customer relationships and needs in Central and Western Africa.
- Grow existing market and gain new customers.
- Liaise with the local management to provide detailed forecasts and action plans for the growth of the business
- Collect and analyze information and data about the market, trend and competition
- Achieve operational excellence and effective utilization of resources
- Establish effective communication and cooperation within the region and the company as well.
- Motivate and drive performance of all team members to sell and grow profitable business
- Foster a good working climate and strong teamwork
- Degree in Engineering (with proven track of at least 2 to 3 years of B2B experience in a similar job in the sales).
- Proven Commercial and Marketing background.
- Previous experience in the Carton/Corrugated Board packaging industry
- Good and sound knowledge of Carton and Corrugated Board packaging business, its application in the industry and its customers.
- Good knowledge in sales management.
- Ability to understand the business and its challenges.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Proactive work style, highly reliable and accountable.
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills.
- Speaking French would be a plus.
- Act dynamically and pragmatically under pressure.
- Ability to take initiatives and manage multiple tasks
- Creative, team builder, result oriented.