Job Title: Sales & Marketing Position
- Becoming the brand ambassador for the organization, managing different projects in internal and external communications
- Periodic compilation of competitors database
- Preparation of quotes while on motion for the Line Manager to vet and approve before forwarding to client
- Working hand in hand with Line Manager as his/her eyes during visitation to sites, discovery of new structures and buildings under construction for possible visitation while in motion.
- Defining and delivering marketing campaigns and collaterals in line with projects and the company image
- Designing, creating and implementing a marketing plan to drive growth and increase branding opportunities
- Collaborating and building strong, trusted working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure excellence and integration of campaigns and engagement, reporting on projects and making recommendations
- Evaluating the effectiveness of your campaigns and activities across different channels and the Return In Investment (ROI) generated through them and provide feedback for further improvement
- Being the central point of contact for all marketing activities, coordinating processes and timelines and being able to highlight opportunities of growth to the senior management
- Managing the external communications, ensuring brand efforts through a great variety of channels, liaising with 3rd parties to ensure the continuity of the message and the brand
- Managing targeted communication channels (online and offline) to reach your targeted audience and establish new techniques to expand the brand across different alleys
- Oversees all facets of the daily operations of the organizational unit, ensuring compliance with the federal laws, policies, and regulations.
- Provides market research and analysis; prepares research-based reports and sales forecasts for senior management.
- Develops and manages annual sales and operating budgets, and regularly monitors performance to budget parameters.
- Assumes responsibility for all publicity, advertising, direct mail, catalogue, exhibits, awards, author communications, title sub-right activities, and website management for the enterprise.
- Performs direct customer sales in key areas; promotes and maintains customer relations with major accounts nation-wide.
- Participates in development, implementation and maintenance of policies, objectives, short-and long-range planning; develops and implements projects and programs to assist in accomplishment of established goals.
- Represents the enterprise at conferences, meetings, exhibits, and other special events; promotes new and existing programs and initiatives.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Entry Level (0 - 2 years)
30th November, 2016
Method of Application
- Applicants should send email to firstname.lastname@example.org