We strategically aim to make a difference for businesses and entrepreneurs in Africa.
Job Title: Field Sales Representative
- Aggressively drive the awareness and sales of the Company’s new and innovative service solutions in the assigned coverage area.
- Develop and deepen the new target market and gain new customers.
- Establish effective communication and cooperation within the region and the company as well.
- Foster a good working climate and strong teamwork
- Liaise with the local management to provide detailed forecasts and action plans for the growth of the business
- Collect and analyze information and data about the market, trend and competition
- Achieve operational excellence and effective utilization of resources
- Degree in any relevant field of study (with proven track of at least 3 to 5 years of B2B experience including sales of new product/solution).
- Proactive work style, highly reliable and accountable.
- Good knowledge in sales management.
- Ability to understand the business and its challenges.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills.
- Act dynamically and pragmatically under pressure.
- Ability to take initiatives and manage multiple tasks
- Creative, team builder, result oriented.
- The role conveys very attractive compensation
17th November, 2016.
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV's quoting the Job reference to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.