Job Title: Route Sales Representative
- A Route Sales Representative (RSR) has direct interaction with retail customers such as store managers, receiving personnel and other associates.
- Successful RSRs develop strong relationships with these customers and are proactively involved in problem solving and increasing sales.
- Delivering and selling to established accounts
- Taking product from company vehicle into stores/restaurants/etc.
- Unload and stock shelves
- Preplanning specific orders for each customer
- Soliciting additional business
- Minimizing stale product
- Safely operating company vehicle
- Practicing safe work procedures
- Have an excellent driving record with a valid license
- Be able to drive a bus and other vehicles
- Have basic math skills
- Have a strong work ethic
- Have an eagerness to provide outstanding customer service
- Be at least 21 years of age
21st November, 2016.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org