A part of Brighton since 1859, the university has been guided by its original ethos to become the diverse, multidisciplinary institution that it is today.With 20,700 students studying across five campuses in Brighton, Eastbourne and Hastings, the university community demonstrates civic responsibility across the south coast and beyond.
We are defined by a commitment to social relevance, steering our curriculum and research projects away from the ivory tower and toward the fulfilment of public good as a trusted partner.This is based on the shared values of engagement, diversity, participation, collaboration and sustainability.We are the leading university for the professions, particularly medicine, nursing, engineering and pharmacy.
Title: International Full Scholarship
For 2017 entry, there is one University of Brighton full tuition fee international scholarship available to new, full-time international postgraduate taught-degree students who have graduated with a first-class degree or equivalent, and are nationals from, plus currently reside in, one of the following countries: Bangladesh, Brazil, India, Nigeria, Pakistan, or Vietnam.
Eligibility: Bangladesh, Brazil, India, Nigeria, Pakistan, or Vietnam.
- The criteria for awarding University of Brighton postgraduate full tuition fee international scholarship is primarily merit-based. Merit does not necessarily have to mean academic merit but could also be interpreted to include outstanding performance in a variety of spheres.
- The strongest candidates will be those demonstrating a mixture of academic merit (including English language ability) and other merit or outstanding achievement in a particular field of activity.
- The scholarship is worth one year’s full tuition fee.
- To be eligible to apply for a scholarship you must be a new, full-time, international fee-status student with a first-class degree or equivalent who holds an offer for a postgraduate taught degree with a minimum course duration of one year.
- You must have applied for the course of your choice at the University of Brighton, and have been offered a place on that course for 2017 entry.
- The scholarship is not open to students who are fully sponsored.
- Existing international students are also not eligible unless starting a new postgraduate programme.
31st May, 2017
- You are advised to apply as early as possible after you have received our offer, as the number of scholarships is limited.
- Please note that any accompanying documentation will not be returned and that the Scholarship Award Committee's decision is final.
How to apply
For the 2017 academic year, please email email@example.com with your University of Brighton student number in the subject line, and we will send you a scholarship application pack.