Job Title: Senior Accounts Officer
- Ensure financial viability
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements in relation to financial matters
- Ensure accountability and control
- Ensure the efficient and effective use of resources.
- Provide management information to assist with financial decision making
- Contribute to the development of the financial strategy.
- Research and update expense reimbursement policy to ensure within company guidelines
- Audit approved expenses to verify policy is followed
- Develop and monitor business metrics; analyzing monthly variances
- Maintain accurate payment and reporting of state sales and use taxes
- Perform monthly activities, account reconciliations, account analysis, managing specific accounting system sub ledgers.
- Research and understand accounting pronouncements impacting the Company
- Assist with completion of internal and external audits
- Evaluate monthly activities to determinate ways to shorten the "close" cycle
- Other duties which may be assigned as deemed appropriate based on experience and skill sets.
- Minimum of first Degree from a reputable university, higher degree is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook), Networking Applications and web based applications
- Minimum of five years’ experience in similar position
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to influence all levels of the organization and multicultural/international environment.
- Manage funds in such a way so as to ensure their optimum utilization and their procurement in a manner that the risk, cost and control considerations are properly balanced.
- Provide decision information.
- Risk management
- Improve operational controls.
- Oversee all aspects of accounting, billing and requisition, A/R, A/P, and Payroll.
- Timely monthly and yearly financial closing and reporting process involving two entities.
- Prepare financial statements and comparisons to budget and job cost.
- Oversee and ensure payroll and payroll tax compliance and related matters.
- Take charge of all financial issues as needed.
- Oversee management of office and staff
29th December, 2016.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their appilcation letters and CV's to: email@example.com