Job Title: Senior Business Development Manager
- As a Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Actively embrace the new business approach
- Achieving Sales Targets
- To develop and demonstrate an understanding of the market conditions/technical developments and associated implications for the business within target markets
- Maintaining knowledge of company products and services, of key competitor offerings and of market developments
- Accurate Weekly Forecasting of New Business
- Development of Existing Business/Revenue
- Identify, Develop and Closing Profitable New Business
- Create, Maintain and manage a pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Develop relationships throughout the business to maintain customer focus and collaborative approach in the delivery of client needs.
- 7- 10 years of work experience with Mobile telecom companies, preferably in software sales/VAS.
- Candidates should have good business / commercial & presentation skills.
- Preferred Local Citizens
- New Business Sales experience gained working within telecoms.
- Proven and verifiable deal closing ability
- Knowledge of strategic sales methodology
- Has successfully managed multiple, parallel bids to a close
- Has successfully lead and worked within a multi-disciplined, multi-level and geographically distributed bid team
- Ability to genuinely engage at C level, have strategic business discussions and relate these to the solutions provided
- Experience of sales forecasting, targeting and reporting