Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager
- The Senior Marketing Manager demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives.
- In this role you will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within area of expertise, be involved in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall strategy that will increase the sales and marketing of products nationwide.
- Provide Marketing leadership to the Sales team by developing local market expertise and insight using customer segmentation, targeting, and positioning of the business
- Provide sales direction for nationwide distribution.
- Provide direction for broader marketing team activities.
- Develop execution strategies around sales risk and opportunities by identification, quantification, and mitigating action plans
- Develop regional pricing insight and strategies by providing leadership around deal pipeline, identify pricing opportunities, and collaborate with projects, platforms, and marketing teams on pricing targets.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 5+ years of cognate experience in sales and marketing.
- Has experience in Managerial position in Sales and marketing.
- Experience in using of Sales Force software
- Knowledge in Distribution of products nationwide.
- N125,000 + Commission
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
8th December, 2016.
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com