Job Title: Passenger Service Officer
- Analyzing flights in pre-flight briefs
- Receiving briefs from flight coordinators based on editing of flights
- Setting of check-in counters in preparation for arrival of passenger
- Check in of passengers by scrutinizing the travel documents, using the airlines checking-in systems
- Asking of necessary security questions from passengers regarding their baggage
- Facilitating weighing of passengers’ baggage
- Directing passengers on boarding procedures
- Attending to any inquiries from passengers
- Meeting flights on arrival to welcome passengers and give the necessary directions and assistance
- Attending the required training programmes organized by the airlines
- Ensuring that excess baggage fees are collected by client airlines.
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of BSC/ HND in any discipline.
- Good communications skills
- Must be under 27 years of age
9th November, 2016.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their curriculum vitae (CV) to: email@example.com
- Please indicate Application for Passenger Service Officer as subject title.